Prosecutors in St. Louis and throughout Missouri aggressively pursue maximum sentences and fines for felonies, misdemeanors, DWI’s and traffic offenses. If you were charged with a criminal or traffic offense, it is crucial to hire an experienced attorney who has the skills and experience to mount an aggressive defense and who will pursue the most favorable resolution possible for you.
The attorneys at The Chase Law Firm, PC, understand that your future – and often your freedom – are at stake and that you need and deserve thorough, zealous and skillful representation.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
- Speeding and traffic offenses – all driving offenses
- DWI – all DWI/BAC offenses, including prior DWI’s. Commercial drivers. Implied consent violations. Breath, blood, urine tests, etc.
- Drug Offenses – possession, sales, trafficking, and all other offenses
- Domestic violence – domestic violence offenses are often “she said – he said” and must be aggressively represented
- Theft offenses – from shoplifting to robbery and all others
- Violent crimes – assault, aggravated assault, homicides, all others
- All other offenses – please contact us whether you see your offense listed above or not
It is Advisable to Contact The Chase Law Firm, PC, Immediately Upon Arrest
The Chase Law Firm, PC, St. Louis Criminal Law Attorneys
If you were arrested and charged with a crime, or if you are aware of an investigation or pending criminal charges, contact your St. Louis Criminal Defense Attorneys immediately. By contacting The Chase Law Firm immediately, they will be in a better position to speak to law enforcement and the prosecution at the earliest stages, often before formal charges are filed.
Contact St. Louis Criminal Law Attorneys at The Chase Law Firm, PC, for a Free Consultation
Attorney Matthew Chase, Attorney Sidney Chase and Attorney Eric Barnhart, of Counsel, Criminal Law, are the attorneys at The Chase Law Firm, PC.
The Chase Law Firm, PC, offers a complimentary, confidential consultation to discuss your case. We represent clients in St. Louis City and St. Louis County and in the surrounding areas. Please contact The Chase Law Firm at 314-757-4861.